The Ultimate Guide to Every Pumpkin Spice Flavored Food
It all started with a simple espresso beverage from Starbucks: the Pumpkin Spice Latte. The drink signified autumn, changing leaves, homemade holiday treats and sweater weather. It was a one-off, it felt warm and nostalgic — it was special (even if it did come a month early this year).
Now, not so much. Enter the pumpkin spice vodka .. and pumpkin spice tortilla chips … and pumpkin spice bagels. How about some pumpkin spice Oreos? Try dunking those in some pumpkin spice milk. Craving something savory? Dip a pumpkin spice chip into some pumpkin spice hummus. Maybe one day, there’ll even be a pumpkin spice iPhone.
Yes, all these things really do exist (minus the iPhone, of course), and now you can taste them all for yourself.
We started with the first pumpkin spice latte, and now we have several java-packed and java-less offerings to choose from:
1. Godiva Pumpkin Spice Truffelata
2. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Créme Brulee Latte
3. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you don’t want to spend $6 (and up) on a pumpkin-infused café-created concoction, there are now DIY coffee house products for your brewing pleasure:
1. Twinings Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
2. Nestlé Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice
3. Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-Cups
Pumpkin Spice may not be your thing — but seriously, this crew of packaged cookies makes a seriously sweet companion to a cold glass of milk.
1. Nonni’s Pumpkin Spice Biscotti
2. Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
3. Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Flavored Chips (A little break ‘n’ bake action, for those wanting a freshly-baked sweet treat.)
4. Pumpkin Spice Oreos
5. Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Milanos
Pumpkin Spice is at the heart of every breakfast of champions, right? Here are 10 to add to your morning meal.
1. Eggo Seasons Pumpkin Spice Waffles
2. Quaker Pumpkin Spice Instant Oatmeal
3. Krusteaz Light & Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
4. Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
That giggly dough boy is all over this trend!
5. Pillsbury Pumpkin Pie Toaster Strudel
6.Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
7. Thomas’ Pumpkin Spice Bagels
8. Thomas’ Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
9. Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
10. Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread
Trick-or-treaters will have a tough time finding their candy inside their plastic pumpkins, as everything will be the same bright orange color.
1. Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows
2. Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses
3. Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
4. Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum
Spread, dip, chew and dunk on the sweet and savory pumpkin spice snacks.
1. Cedar’s Pumpkin Spice Hummus (For chip pairings, click “next”).
2. Larabar Pumpkin Pie
3. Jif Whips Pumpkin Pie Spice
4. Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars
5. Food Should Taste Good Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
6. Planter Pumpkin Spice Almonds
7. Terra Pumpkin Spice Sweets
Bake up your own pumpkin-spiced goodies — the only thing you probably won’t be able to bake with all of these products is an actual pumpkin.
1. Duncan Hines Decadent Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Mix
2. Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bar Mix
3. J.R. Watkins Pumpkin Spice Extract
4. Nestlé Toll House Pumpkin Spice Baking Morsels
Drink it all in, pumpkin spice fiends — fancy something stronger? Just wait for the booze.
1. So Delicious Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk
2. Maine Root Pumpkin Pie Soda
Would you take a shot of pumpkin-spiced liquor? How about a keg stand with pumpkin-spiced beer? Perhaps these are more meant to be sipped and savored.
1. Kahlúa Rum Pumpkin Spice Coffee Liqueur
2. Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
3. Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
4. Magic Hat Wilhelm “Scream” Pumpkin Ale
5. Leinenkugel’s Harvest Patch Shandy
6. Samuel Adams Fat Jack Double Pumpkin
Gourds and curds: a match made in dairy heaven, in some cases.
1. Chobani Pumpkin Spice 2% Greek Yogurt
2, Yoplait Light Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
3. Siggi’s 2% Pumpkin & Spice Yogurt
From DQ to the freezer aisle — pumpkin spice takes it’s orange, nutmeg-y hold over creamy, frozen treats.
1. Dreyer’s Slow Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream
2. Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
3. So Delicious Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Frozen Dessert (made with coconut!)
4. Ciao Bella Pumpkin Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
5. Baskin Robbins Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
6. Talenti Pumpkin Pie Gelato