Pour Up a Glass of Love for Valentine’s Day with This Fizzy, Gold-Dusted Cocktail
Eric Stringer/Getty; Starbucks
If you’re staying in this Valentine’s Day and are looking for a romantic drink to mix at home for your sweetheart, try this cocktail from a New York City hot spot that’s hosted the likes of Eva Longoria, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers.
Zuma New York, located in Midtown Manhattan, is offering a special Valentine’s Day-themed drink called the El Amante, which translates to “The Lover.” Topped off with a gold-dusted raspberry, this gorgeous pink cocktail calls for vodka, prosecco, and two kinds of liqueur.
1.5oz of Vodka
.75oz Pamplemousse Liqueur
.50oz Hibiscus Liqueur
.75oz fresh lemon juice
.50oz simple syrup
Spalsh of prosecco
1 tsp. edible gold dust
1. Fill half of a shaker tin with ice.
2. Combine all the ingredients into shaker tin and shake vigorously
3. Wet the rim of a steam glass, and dip the rim into 24k edible gold dust to line the rim.
4. Place a strainer on top of the shaker and our into stem glass.
5. Add a splash of proseco.
6. Garnish the rim with a gold dusted raspberry.