How did Kim Kardashian West already manage to lose 42 lbs. of her baby weight in just three months? A strict diet of proteins, healthy fats and absolutely no sugar, all adding up to 1,800 calories a day.
3 large ripe mangoes, peeled, seeds removed and roughly chopped
¼ cup agave
½ cup coconut water
4 oz. blanco tequila
1. In a high speed blender, add mango, agave and coconut water. Puree until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, add tequila and mix well.
2. Pack a round scoop of shaved ice. Add ice to coupe glass. Pour mango puree over entire ice cube. Garnish with slice of lime, cilantro, and sliced red chili pepper, if you wish. Serve with a straw.
Assorted edible flowers, Lavender, Mint, Juniper berries, Raspberries
1 cup basil, cleaned and dried
5 strawberries, sliced in half
1 bottle of high quality Vodka
¼ oz. simple syrup
1. In an ice cube mold, in each cube add lavender, raspberries, rose petals, juniper berries, herbs, edible flowers. Fill with filtered water. Squeeze lime juice over tray. Freeze overnight.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let cool. Can keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
3. In a pitcher, add basil and vodka, making sure to cover basil with all of vodka. Basil will turn slightly brown. Infuse for 1 day. Then add strawberries to basil and vodka. Marinate for 1 more day. Strain vodka back into bottle, removing basil and strawberries.
4. In a cocktail shaker, add 1 ounce vodka, simple syrup, and juice of half a lime. Shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass filled with flavored ice cubes. Serve.
Nutritionist Dr. Philip Goglia has helped shape the bodies of Chris Hemsworth, Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, Chris Evans and Cara Delevingne – and whether he’s working with an action star, reality star or model, he says his tips are generally the same.