“A bodysuit is perfect under jeans, pencil skirts and leather pants – or on its own, depending on how frisky I feel, LOL,” Kardashian says. “Because of the tight fit, I like to work out my abs and hips before I wear one. No muffin top, please!!!”
“Start in the plank position, with your palms on the floor directly underneath your shoulders. Use your abs to bring your left knee towards your right elbow, keeping your shoulders squared. Bring your body back to starting position and repeat with your right knee. Do 2 sets of 10 reps.”
For an extra burn, Kardashian suggests putting your toes on a small towel. “It helps isolate ab muscles!”
Front plank hip dip
“Start on your right side and raise your body off the ground, using your forearm and the sides of your feet for support.” Then lower your hips to the ground, and come back up, doing 3 sets of 10 reps on alternate sides.
“Stand with your feet a little further than hip-width apart and point your toes outward. Extend your arms to the side with your palms facing outwards, and twist your torso to the left. While you twist, move your arms so that your right hand ends up near your left hip, and vice versa.”
“Keep your hips in place while you do this!” she advises. “Hold for a breath, then repeat. Do 2 sets of 20 reps, alternating sides.”
Hey – if we can get abs like Khloé’s, we’ll do as many wrap twists as she says!
–Julie Mazziotta @julietmazz
Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin is beloved by stars like Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry and the Kardashian/Jenner sisters (who take her everywhere!) for her glamorous and timeless designs. And now she has the office to match.
How did Kim Kardashian West already manage to lose 42 lbs. of her baby weight in just three months? A strict diet of proteins, healthy fats and absolutely no sugar, all adding up to 1,800 calories a day.
3 large ripe mangoes, peeled, seeds removed and roughly chopped
¼ cup agave
½ cup coconut water
4 oz. blanco tequila
1. In a high speed blender, add mango, agave and coconut water. Puree until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, add tequila and mix well.
2. Pack a round scoop of shaved ice. Add ice to coupe glass. Pour mango puree over entire ice cube. Garnish with slice of lime, cilantro, and sliced red chili pepper, if you wish. Serve with a straw.
Assorted edible flowers, Lavender, Mint, Juniper berries, Raspberries
1 cup basil, cleaned and dried
5 strawberries, sliced in half
1 bottle of high quality Vodka
¼ oz. simple syrup
1. In an ice cube mold, in each cube add lavender, raspberries, rose petals, juniper berries, herbs, edible flowers. Fill with filtered water. Squeeze lime juice over tray. Freeze overnight.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let cool. Can keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
3. In a pitcher, add basil and vodka, making sure to cover basil with all of vodka. Basil will turn slightly brown. Infuse for 1 day. Then add strawberries to basil and vodka. Marinate for 1 more day. Strain vodka back into bottle, removing basil and strawberries.
4. In a cocktail shaker, add 1 ounce vodka, simple syrup, and juice of half a lime. Shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass filled with flavored ice cubes. Serve.